Friday, October 25, 2013

New Fabric Friday- Bluebird Park

We have a short and sweet New Fabric Friday for ya'll. 

New in this week is
for Moda

I loved this collection so much when I saw it a few months ago, that I had to order 
THE ENTIRE COLLECTION!
It is that cute!


Isn't the panel the cutest!  Oh the possibilities. Quiet books, quilt squares. How cute would one those tags be appliqued onto a gift for that special someone? Love!


The floral designs are timeless, and the park scene is just plain adorable. 
   

 I think the bikes and bunnies speak for themselves.....precious as can be. 
   

 And last, but not least, the Hedge Hogs.  Who doesn't love Hedge Hogs!  

We are hoping to have all the precuts in soon, but you can snag a Custom Fat Quarter Set of the collection HERE right now. 

Now,
I hope you all get out this weekend and enjoy these last few days of Fall!


 I know we will! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...